Digital Forensics Essentials (DFE)
Get the most of the growing demand in cybersecurity with our program
2-Weeks | experts Online Support | Security+ Prep | Verifiable Certificate of Completion from INVIN Academy | Course fee: N10,000
Professional Certificate Program in Cybersecurity
Digital Forensics Essentials helps learners increase their competency and expertise in digital forensics and information security skills, thereby adding value to their workplace and employer.
This course will introduce learners to Computer Forensics Fundamentals as well as the Computer Forensics Investigation Process. Plan to learn about Dark Web, Windows, Linux, Malware Forensics, and so much more! The interactive labs component of this course ensures that learners receive the hands-on, practical experience required for a future in digital forensics.
DFE-certified learners have an assured means of formal recognition to add to their resumes and show off their expertise and skills to prospective employers. This improves their prospects for employment advancement, higher salaries, and greater job satisfaction.
Why choose our cybersecurity program
Career Growth Opportunities
- 93% of Business Leaders believe the skill shortage is increasing every year
- 3.5 million cybersecurity job openings by 2025
- Median average salary of $103,590 for cybersecurity professionals
- Work on real-world problem statements with expert guidance
- Supervised lab sessions to practice concepts and experiment in a safe environment
- Optional Capstone project to consolidate your learnings and demonstrate these to potential recruiters